Efficient, Affordable Commercial Zero Turn For Lawn Care Pros & Hardcore Homeowners
The IS® 2600Z Series of mowers builds on the Ferris zero-turn legacy, offering diesel power with premium features and enhanced productivity. Featuring our iCD™ Cutting System and long-life greaseable cast-iron spindles, this machine truly performs under the rigors of professional landscaping. No other product in its class can match its value, especially when paired with the benefits of the Ferris patented suspension system.
The IS® 2600Z Features:
- iCD™ Cutting System Mower Deck available in a 61” cutting width allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality. Optional professional stripe kit available for creating a neatly striped finish.
- NEW! Comfortable thicker 1” tubular steering control levers.
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles feature 8.3” cooling fans that assist with repelling debris.
- Patented suspension system enables you to mow uneven terrain faster with a consistent cut quality allowing you to be more productive.
|Engine Brand||Yanmar™ diesel|
|Engine Power Rating *||24 gross hp|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (gal)||11|
|Cutting Width (in)||61|
|Cutting Height (in)||1.75 – 5|
|Deck Construction||iCD™ Cutting System|
|Suspension||Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks|
|Transmission||Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3″ cooling fans|
|Drive Axles (in)||1.375|
|Caster Tires (in)||13 x 6.5-6|
|Drive Tires (in)||24 x 12-12|
|Ground Speed-Fwd (mph)||0-10|
|Ground Speed-Rev (mph)||0-6|
|Overall Length (in)||88|
|Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up||76.75 / 63.5|
|Dry Weight (lbs)||1606|
|Seat Package||Premium mid-back|
|Hour Meter||Fuel level gauge in each tank, visual water temperature gauge, hour meter|
|Certified Roll-over Protection System||Standard, 180° foldable|
|Controls / Safety Group||Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls|
|Parking Brake / Safety Circuit||Internal transaxles|
|Warranty (Engine) †||2-Year limited manufacturer’s warranty|
|Warranty (Balance of Machine) †||4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.|
* Power rated by engine manufacturer.
† See operator’s manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator’s manual for engine warranty.