Premium Mowing Features At A Not-so-premium Price
Engineered to tame even the most demanding environments, you’ll find the Ferris® F210Z is up to the challenge. Equipped with premium components, like dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain®Transaxles and cast-iron spindles with top access grease fittings, this is one workhorse you and your crew can depend on.
Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ 810 EFI and Vanguard™ 810 EFI offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System of a Kawasaki® FX801V all with a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty†
- NEW! Oil Guard System on Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK EFI engine options. Save 60% on oil maintenance per season per unit!**
- NEW! Comfortable thicker 1” tubular steering control levers.
- iCD™ Cutting System delivers better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality even up to 10 mph.
- Enhanced comfort with suspension seat in premium mid-back design, featuring adjustable cushioned armrests.
- Easy, smooth & precise control with long-lasting pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Foot-operated deck for easy cut height adjustments from 1.5″ to 6″ in .25″ increments.
- 24” drive tires for enhanced traction, flat-free front caster tires, 11-gallon dual fuel tanks and our cast iron, greaseable spindles for lasting performance.
- Integrated transmission with dual, commercial-grade, fan-cooled Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles.
- Convenient removable floor pan for easier lawn mower maintenance.
- Commercial lawn mower attachment options like collection systems, a LED light kit, a mulch kit and a trailer hitch kit.
|Engine Brand||Kawasaki® FX801V||Vanguard™ 810 EFI with Oil Guard|
|Engine Power Rating *||25.5 gross hp||28 gross hp|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (gal)||11||11|
|Cutting Width (in)||61||61|
|Cutting Height (in)||1.5 – 6||1.5 – 6|
|Deck Construction||iCD™ Cutting System||iCD™ Cutting System|
|Transmission||Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9″ cooling fans||Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® Transaxles with 9″ cooling fans|
|Drive Axles (in)||1.375 Tapered||1.375 Tapered|
|Caster Tires (in)||13 x 6.5-6 Flat-free||13 x 6.5-6 Flat-free|
|Drive Tires (in)||24 x 12-12||24 x 12-12|
|Ground Speed-Fwd (mph)||0-10||0-10|
|Ground Speed-Rev (mph)||0-5||0-5|
|Overall Length (in)||79||79|
|Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up||76 / 63||76 / 63|
|Dry Weight (lbs)||1190||1190|
|Seat Package||Premium suspension mid-back||Premium suspension mid-back|
|Hour Meter||Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter||Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter|
|Certified Roll-over Protection System||Standard, 165° foldable||Standard, 165° foldable|
|Controls / Safety Group||Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls||Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls|
|Parking Brake / Safety Circuit||Internal transaxle||Internal transaxle|
|Warranty (Engine) †||3-Year limited manufacturer’s warranty||3-Year limited manufacturer’s warranty|
|Warranty (Balance of Machine) †||4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.||4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.|
* All power levels are stated gross horsepower per SAE J2723 as rated by Kawasaki.
† See operator’s manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator’s manual for engine warranty.